Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wedding Crown


Having just returned from an exciting anniversary trip I decided to post my wedding crown. The crown is hand-forged in sterling silver, with gold-filled accents.  Each of the flowers are made of Ruby and Tanzanite and accented with fresh-water pearl leaves. The back closure is dressed up with organza ribbons, a veil may be attached for a more traditional bride. 

This is the crown that I wore for my wedding. The blooms are the colors that I chose for my bridal party. This crown can be made with any variety of colorful gemstones to match your group, your personality or both. White pearl blooms are also a possibility.

Each of these crowns are 100% unique just like you!

This photo courtesy of my mother Virginia St. Claire. 
To see more of her work please visit her website.
www.inheavenhawaii.com
 

No comments: